Updated: Sep 1
Dreaming about a Paris trip. Here is a suggested 2-day itinerary for Paris:
• Start your day with a visit to the Eiffel Tower, one of Paris' most iconic landmarks.
• From there, head to the Louvre Museum, home to the Mona Lisa and other works of art by masters such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo.
• Take a break for lunch at a nearby bistro and try some traditional French dishes such as escargot or coq au vin.
• In the afternoon, visit Notre Dame Cathedral, a beautiful Gothic cathedral with stunning stained glass windows and a historic organ.
• End your day with a stroll along the Seine River, where you can see the city's famous bridges and enjoy a romantic sunset over the city.
• Begin your day with a visit to the Musée d'Orsay, a museum housed in a former train station and home to works by artists such as Vincent van Gogh and Claude Monet.
• Next, head to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica, a beautiful church located on a hill overlooking the city.
• Take a break for lunch at a nearby café and try some classic French desserts such as crème brûlée or tarte tatin.
• In the afternoon, visit the Père Lachaise Cemetery, where you can see the graves of famous figures such as Oscar Wilde and Edith Piaf.
• End your day with a visit to the bustling Marais neighborhood, where you can do some shopping and enjoy dinner at a cozy bistro.
Plan your trip with air fare, stay and step by step planning for your trip. Just click the button below.